Friday, September 16, 2016

MCT 59th New Release BIG Reveal & Blog Hop!

Good Morning and Happy Friday everyone!!
Welcome to the 59th New Release from My Creative Time!
 This has been such an AWESOME release with so much amazing inspiration from the DT!!
But there is one more day of projects with so lets get started....
You should be coming from the VERY talented
but if you are just stopping in, make sure to head back to the start~ the AMAZING 
You are not going to want to miss a thing!

For my project, I get to showcase this releases FREEBIE set~
Christmas Word Tree
I love the look of black and gold and went with that color combo for my Christmas card.
I used my Silhouette to make a die cut of the word tree and then stamped it using Versafine Onxy Black Ink and Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.
Next I used the Date Night set and die cut the star which I then glittered up using gold stickles.
To finish my card, I made a nest of gold thread and placed it behind my popped up word tree. Some added glitter dots completed my card.

Recipe:
My Creative Time~
Christmas Word Tree
Date Night

Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More

Extra's~
Recollections~Cozy Cottage Designer Paper

Gold Thread
Gold Stickles
Foam Pop Dots

"FREEBIE DIE"

Starting THIS Friday, September 16th, 2016 @ 8am PST ~ Our "Freebie" for this release is this "Christmas Word Tree"  Stamp. It will be given to the FIRST 100 shoppers! If you are one of the 1st 100 shoppers it will be automatically added to your package at the time of packaging/shipping. Once 100 shoppers come through, this die will be available for purchase. So, if it’s for sale in the store, you are not one of the 100. No exceptions will be made. This freebie set is not a part of the “bundle” and will be sold separately!

And here is the entire release...



***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here! Use the code: SEPT2016 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Fri, September 23rd at midnight PST.

Well your time with me is up... your next stop along the hop is the super sweet and very talented

Thanks so much for hopping along with us and have a GREAT Friday!!!

Blog Hop Line-up
Jessica~ME
Kim 
Liz 

29 comments:

  1. very pretty ,love the color selection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER DUPER ADORABLE Miss Jessica!!! I LOVE how you cut it out! GREAT JOB my friend!
    Also, thank you for your AMAZING sneaky peeks this entire week! :)
    BIG HUGS,
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the stamp and the thread and beads look so pretty.

    gildamc@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Miss Jessica WOW What a Gorgeous Card. Love how you used that Tree Stamp and love your ideas for cutting it out...I'm going to do this on my Explore CDS can't wait...to copy..love all the white and gold against the dark background makes for A Festive Stunning Look. YOU definitely did a super outstanding creative job!!f
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHHH what a great release with all these beautiful work by the team!

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I like the touches of gold.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so beautiful. I love the gold!

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! I just bought this stamp and I really like how you used it!
    gailliz11atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card. Love the thread behind the sentiment. Anytime I try this technique it looks like a birds nest...LOL Thanks for the inspiration

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessica,
    This is absolutely Gorgeous!! I love the sentiment, tree and the touch of gold!!
    Awesome job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so elegant and gorgeous, Jessica!! I love the tree with the sparkly gold star!! It's so beautiful my friend!! You did a fabulous job showcasing the new release all week!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very stunning card. I love the black and gold together as well, thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, Jessica! I love how you fussy cut around the tree so that you could use the patterned paper behind!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My festive spirit is sky-rocketing with this release! Swooning over your gorgeous, elegant black/white/gold card featuring the beautiful tree stamp. Your showcases over the past week have filled me with joy and inspiration! You've covered pretty much everything we need for Christmas; the highlight for me is the lovely card you created with Chalkboard Christmas! Thank you for the smiles!
    ~c (cmayne@shaw.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty Jessica, gorgeous colors the black and gold are so perfect with the sentiment!
    Have a super weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like that you used your Silhouette to cut out the word tree...it cut it perfectly! I also like the gold and black...Beautiful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the tree.
    The gold thread around it is
    a nice idea.
    The dark background really makes
    the whole thing pop.
    thanks for sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really great card! Plweir1969@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card, love the word art tree! The old accents look amazing and just pop off your card! Another fabulous release!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous card, Jessica!!! I love the black and gold color combo and how you've popped that fabulous tree!!! I think this same card would look great in navy/gold too!!! Thanks for ALL your awesome inspiration this week for the new MCT release! I've enjoyed every one of them, as I always enjoy your beautiful work!! Hugs for a happy and blessed Sunday, my sweet friend!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Miss Jessica, I love the colors you used on this card. This new release is awesome and I have so many ideas now.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful Christmas card, love how you popped up the star. Sooo pretty. adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ms. Jessica, your card is beautiful. Thanks for all the sneaky peeks and for your inspiration.
    lawandamartin_740@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ms. Jessica, your card is beautiful. Thanks for all the sneaky peeks and for your inspiration.
    lawandamartin_740@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing your inspiration! :)
    mrscuddlytiger at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. SUCH a pretty stamp and a lovely creative use of it! Thanks and God bless! ILuvTheEucharist (at) aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous and love the use of the gold thread! TFS

    ReplyDelete